Contact us by phone at 330-723-9675
Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
For Youth & Young Adults
MCEDC Sustainability Seminar
Are you interested in meeting your sustainability goals or learning how to set them in the first place? MCEDC’s sustainability seminar can help you get there. The seminar will cover a range of topics surrounding sustainability with a focus on on-site solar energy.
You will learn about:
- How to make a sustainability plan that works for you and your bottom line
- How to tackle your carbon emissions
- Your options for going green
- What it means to be “Carbon neutral”, “Net zero”, and how to meet “ESG” goals
- How to take advantage of solar power (one of the cheapest forms of energy in the world today)
Please use the registration link below.