Contact us by phone at 330-633-1050
Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
For Youth & Young Adults
Ease the Labor Shortage: Hiring the Re-Entry Population
Learn how to expand the applicant pool and discover how it benefits companies and community members
- Certifcate of Qualifcation for Employment (CQE): What is it and how does it work?
- Ohio licensing updates for those with convictions.
- The Ohio Governor's Expedited Pardon Project.
- Expungement vs. Concealing.
- The differences between felonies, misdemeanors, and no contest pleas.
Special Guest Speaker: JOANN SAHL, Associate Clinical Professor of Law, University of Akron
Q&A session to follow immediately after the presentation