Contact us by phone at 330-633-1050
Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
For Youth & Young Adults
FREE Reentry and VALID Clinics
Need Help with Your Criminal Record or Restoring Your Driver’s License?
Have you been denied a job, housing, or other government benefits because of your criminal record?
Do you need help getting your driver’s license back?
Volunteers can help YOU!
FREE Reentry and VALID Clinics Sponsored by the University of Akron Law School
Please note – the clinic may end before noon if we have reached capacity for the clinic
- *The law has changed and you might qualify for sealing even if you did not qualify in the past
- CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT (CQE)
- *Please bring information for employment history, 3 non-relative references, and 3 family references
- Please visit http://www.drc.ohio.gov/clemency to learn about the pardon process
- LICENSE RESTORATION
- *We can NOT pay associated fees!
Please visit https://www.uakron.edu/law/curriculum/clinical-programs/reentry.dot for more information about the clinics