Contact us by phone at 330-633-1050
Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
For Youth & Young Adults
Troops to Energy Jobs Career Fair
Save the date: 5/24/2022
- Workforce of six million people and counting.
- Stable and essential careers.
- Outstanding career advancement potential. ܲ
- Strong compensation.
The Troops to Energy Jobs Career Fair will connect transitioning servicemen and women, veterans, military spouses, and those who serve in the Guard and Reserves with energy employers from coast- to- coast. These employers recognize that those who have served our country have the leadership, work ethic, team orientation, commitment to national security, and so many sought-after aptitudes that enable them to successfully transition into energy careers. With a growing labor force, the energy industry has a large need for skilled trade professionals, engineers, technicians, plant operators, cyber-security experts, and business professionals.
Join us to:
- Meet military recruiters whose companies have pledged to:
- Make it easier for veterans to translate their skills and training.
- Accelerate the time it takes veterans to earn required credentials or degrees.
- Provide full value for military training and experience when hiring.
- Create a military-friendly environment within the company.
- Increase the number of veterans who are recruited, hired, and retained.
- Discover what energy career paths might be logical entry points based on your military service.
- See how military experiences may pre-qualify you for specific energy careers.
- Understand why there has never been a more exciting time to work in energy.
To learn more about employment in the energy industry, visit TroopsToEnergyJobs.com and GetIntoEnergy.org.
Troops to Energy Jobs is an initiative of the Center for Energy Workforce Development. This career event has been enabled through the generosity of the Labor Management Cooperative Trust.
For additional guidance and information on a career in the energy sector: